Man and Van Prices
A man with a van service in London is most suitable when you are moving few items or you are a relocating student. Man and van is like a house removal service but on a smaller scale. It is perfect for small moves.
The service is a cheaper and more effective alternative, if you aren’t moving your whole home.
You can hire one man and a van for moving a small amount of items, two or three men to make your house or office removal easier and less stressful, so give us a call and talk with us to find out how much you can save on your removal. Bravo man and van prides itself on a reliable and punctual removal man with a van services. The moving van is equipped with trolleys, Sat Nav and plenty of blankets to protect your fragile items..
Our experienced man with van will arrive at the time booked and he will get the job done at amazing speed and will drop off at any given destination, remembering with our three seat van you can accompany the driver to your destination without having to waste money on any transport. Whether it’s big or small just give us a call, we have the man with van power for you
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- There is a minimum of 2 or 3 or 4 hours booking required on all jobs.
- Arrival time on any job is estimated. We will do our best to be on time, but there might be delays caused by circumstances out of our control. ( e.g. weather, traffic… ) We do not accept responsibility for any customer loses due to out of our control pick-up/delivery delays.
- All payments must be made in cash, card payment or bank transfer upon completion. We do not accept cheque. Any other kind of payment must be agreed on and made at least 7 days before moving day.
- We do not accept responsibility for damaged or lost property after job is complete and payment is completed.
- Our insurance covers items in transit only. It will not cover any damage which happens inside a property. If you need any further cover for moving, contact your insurance company and get appropriate insurance cover.
- It’s the customers responsibility to provide parking ( reserve a space for the van outside of property before our arrival or arrange a suspension or permit where necessary with local council) If there is no pre-arranged parking and our van receives a ticket, it will be the customers responsibility to pay the fine to the driver at the end of job.
- It’s the customers responsibility to pack everything properly. We do not accept responsibility for damage or breakage caused by poor packing.
- It’s the customers responsibility to make sure that all items will fit in the new premises. (e.g. wardrobe, bed, sofa etc.) We are not insured for removing any doors or making new entrances to the premises.
- If the customer changes or cancels the booking after it is already confirmed, the customer will be charged 50% of the confirmed amount. If you change or cancel the booking within 24 hours before the job, you will be charged in full.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings.
- No staff abuse will be tolerated. If the driver is forced to terminate a job because of abuse from a customer, the customer will still be charged in full.