Man and Van
A man with a van service in London is most suitable when you are moving few items or you are a relocating student. Man and van is like a house removal service but on a smaller scale. It is perfect for small moves. The service is a cheaper and more effective alternative, if you aren’t moving your whole home.
You can hire one man and a van for moving a small amount of items, two or three men to make your house or office removal easier and less stressful, so give us a call and talk with us to find out how much you can save on your removal. Bravo man and van prides itself on a reliable and punctual removal man with a van services. The moving van is equipped with trolleys, Sat Nav and plenty of blankets to protect your fragile items..
Our experienced man with van will arrive at the time booked and he will get the job done at amazing speed and will drop off at any given destination, remembering with our three seat van you can accompany the driver to your destination without having to waste money on any transport. Whether it’s big or small just give us a call, we have the man with van power for you
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Man And Van
If you’re planning to move into a new property or are thinking about relocating to a new city, consider hiring a Man and Van in London service. This removal company has been in business since 2012, and has earned a reputation for providing top quality services with professional equipment and courteous staff. No matter the size of the relocation, they are willing to do their best to fit within your budget. This company offers flexible scheduling, so you can choose when you want to have your move completed. A man and van service is a great choice if you’re planning a small, local move. This type of service is ideal for moving your belongings. A 3.5-ton luton van has external dimensions of around 6700mm long, 2250mm wide, and 3300mm high. These dimensions are only the load area, so make sure you have ample space for your belongings. A man and van in London is an excellent option for moving in and out of London.
Man And Van In London
Man and van London services are a popular option because of their affordable price. You can hire one for a small move within the Greater-London area, or for a large, complex move. You can use a man and van in any number of locations, depending on the size of your move and the number of items. These services can even provide transport to and from a storage facility. A man and van London service can help you move safely and quickly.
A man and van London service can help you move big and heavy furniture to a new location. It is difficult and dangerous to move large items yourself, and you could end up hurting your back. A man and van will be able to load and unload all of your items in one trip. These services are affordable and offer a quality service. The costs vary greatly, so it is best to call around to compare prices before making a final decision.
Man and Van Company
A man and van company will help you move your household items safely and quickly. Their vans are enclosed, and they will take extra time to unpack and pack. This will increase the speed of the job and ensure your satisfaction. A man and van company in London is a great choice for moving home. They will do an excellent job for you and won’t cost you a fortune. It is important to remember that a man and van is different from a removal company.
A man and van service is the best way to move your office furniture from one place to another. A man and van will also save you the hassle of parking your van in your driveway. When moving to a new location, a man and van can be a good choice. A moving company will not charge you a fortune, and you’ll save a lot of money in the process. If you need help with your move, you can consult online reviews or ask friends for recommendations.
Man and a van Price
Terms & Conditions
- There is a minimum of 2 or 3 or 4 hours booking required on all jobs.
- Arrival time on any job is estimated. We will do our best to be on time, but there might be delays caused by circumstances out of our control. ( e.g. weather, traffic… ) We do not accept responsibility for any customer loses due to out of our control pick-up/delivery delays.
- All payments must be made in cash, card payment or bank transfer upon completion. We do not accept cheque. Any other kind of payment must be agreed on and made at least 7 days before moving day.
- We do not accept responsibility for damaged or lost property after job is complete and payment is completed.
- Our insurance covers items in transit only. It will not cover any damage which happens inside a property. If you need any further cover for moving, contact your insurance company and get appropriate insurance cover.
- It’s the customers responsibility to provide parking ( reserve a space for the van outside of property before our arrival or arrange a suspension or permit where necessary with local council) If there is no pre-arranged parking and our van receives a ticket, it will be the customers responsibility to pay the fine to the driver at the end of job.
- It’s the customers responsibility to pack everything properly. We do not accept responsibility for damage or breakage caused by poor packing.
- It’s the customers responsibility to make sure that all items will fit in the new premises. (e.g. wardrobe, bed, sofa etc.) We are not insured for removing any doors or making new entrances to the premises.
- If the customer changes or cancels the booking after it is already confirmed, the customer will be charged 50% of the confirmed amount. If you change or cancel the booking within 24 hours before the job, you will be charged in full.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings.
- No staff abuse will be tolerated. If the driver is forced to terminate a job because of abuse from a customer, the customer will still be charged in full.